Le forum des fans de Kris Lemche

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

For those of you who haven't seen my blends....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kabukii

Number of posts : 559
Localisation : With Zip exploring the East Wing of Riverview house at midnight....
Registration date : 2006-06-07

PostSubject: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Thu 21 Sep 17:48

I thought I would post them all.... Well all the Kris ones anyways I have others as well...

You can copy them & use them or whatever...

ok here goes.. They are all different sizes I have no idea why

Ian (you all probably have seen this at Pip & Zip...

CBG

Intense

Scott

Sam

Last edited by on Fri 22 Sep 15:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erin_Lemche

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2006-06-26

PostSubject: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Thu 21 Sep 18:14

affraid (<think of it as really really HAPPY) I love all of them. I think I'm going to be changing my desktop background for the new few days, until I find one I'm the happiest with. Very Happy lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabukii

Localisation : With Zip exploring the East Wing of Riverview house at midnight....

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Thu 21 Sep 18:16

Erin_Lemche wrote:
affraid (<think of it as really really HAPPY) I love all of them. I think I'm going to be changing my desktop background for the new few days, until I find one I'm the happiest with. Very Happy lol! cheers

Thanx... they are all floating around this site somewhere... *LOL* we are kinda disorganized & I can never remember where stuff is *LOL*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImAProudLemcheLover

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2006-09-10

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Thu 21 Sep 23:50

My favorites are the intense one and the scott ones. You're really good at that!

Good job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/slip_n_bleed
Kabukii

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 2:27

ImAProudLemcheLover wrote:
My favorites are the intense one and the scott ones. You're really good at that!

Good job!

Thanx! Smile Chelsea's ones are great as well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'&.Angie.

Number of posts : 5
Localisation : Bailey Downs. County Greenhouse. ^_^ A certain someones 'office'.
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 10:56

Shocked Wow, Kabukii! Those blends are really good. The amount of times I've tried to do large blends and wallpapers of Kris is endless, and the amount of times I've failed doing so matches it, unfortunately.

I think I'll probably stick to my trustworthy sets and icons, that are steadily growing day by day, though. Hmm, wait! I do have a few silly ones that I did for fun, I might try that style for bigger Kris projects as it seems to work fairly well. Smile

I think I'm going to have to post my graphics up here at some point, and my fanfictions, too. Heh. I guess you could call me the creative little spark. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s6.invisionfree.com/McKinley_University/
quiXoticmisery

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-08-03

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 12:34

those are all awesome man. =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mouthofmadness.frozen-over.net
ImAProudLemcheLover

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 14:50

I'm more of a collage woman myself. lol I can make a mean collage on Paint! OH YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Erin_Lemche

PostSubject: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 15:13

I have a whole collection of things I've made in Adobe Photoshop here:

http://groups.msn.com/BrokenDeify/examples.msnw

Just click on the different pages and scroll through as much as you'd like to. Just don't use anything, unless you ask me. I worked really hard on these and I sort of quit designing, because so many things have been taken from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImAProudLemcheLover

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 15:23

Shaz, what do you want to do for a living? because I think you'd be an amazing graphic designer. You seem to like it too. I'm looking through these things and you've done an excellent job. You have a real talent there.
Back to top Go down
Kabukii

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 15:29

Shaz, what do you want to do for a living? because I think you'd be an amazing graphic designer. You seem to like it too. I'm looking through these things and you've done an excellent job. You have a real talent there.

I agree they are brillant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImAProudLemcheLover

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 15:31

You know what you should do for a living Shaz? you should do CGI for movies! lol that would be such a cool job
Back to top Go down
Erin_Lemche

PostSubject: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 15:54

What do I do for a living? I go to school and then come home, do homework, then get online and chat with you guys and work on websites and graphics, or things such as.

CGI might be a bit too much for me. But graphic designer could be fun, if I were getting paid and people actually wanted me graphics. I use to work on MSN Groups actually, but I wasn't really getting requests, so I quit, so I could focus my time on school and websites. Sadly, this weekend is the first time I've found time to work on any websites in like 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImAProudLemcheLover

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 16:46

lol I said what do you WANT to do.

And that's what school is for Shaz my love! In college you can take a bunch of classes in it and then decide what your real talent is. I love your work though. There's this one that was just soooo amazing It's got a caption that says....lazy days and it's on the bottom of page four of your blends. It's really beautiful. Keep working on them because if you decide to go into graphic design, you can use them for your portfolio. I'm so impressed though. lol I'm such a dork.
Back to top Go down
ImAProudLemcheLover

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 16:52

YOU HAVE STUART TOWNSEND BANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Stuart Townsend pirat
Back to top Go down
Kabukii

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 16:54

These are unbelievable!! They are so good....

Mine are shocking compared to yours Shaz..

Oh I love Stuart Townsend he was so Hot as Lestat (looked more like Armand)

Movie sucked though...

Last edited by on Fri 22 Sep 17:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImAProudLemcheLover

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 16:58

lol I love that movie. I thought it was fun. And that's the first movie I saw him in. He's so gorgeous. Too bad his tv show, Night Stalker didn't work out. They play it on the scifi chanel now though
Back to top Go down
Kabukii

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 17:01

really? I thought it was AWFUL... but then there were reasons..

Reason number 1.... I love the Vampire Chronicles...Interview is my favorite book..

Reason 2... Lestat didn't look like he was supposed to

Reason 3... It was two books put together & they messed it up big time

Reason 4 It had all the worse Aussie actors known to man in it *LOL*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabukii

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 17:02

really? I thought it was AWFUL... but then there were reasons..

Reason number 1.... I love the Vampire Chronicles...Interview is my favorite book..

Reason 2... Lestat didn't look like he was supposed to

Reason 3... It was two books put together & they messed it up big time

Reason 4 It had all the worse Aussie actors known to man in it *LOL*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImAProudLemcheLover

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 17:08

I never read the books. I have them, but I've never read them lol. And I liked it for Stu and Aaliyah. Everyone else could go to hell lol.
Back to top Go down
Erin_Lemche

PostSubject: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 17:08

Oh, well I can't read shit today. lol. What do I want to do? Well, I'd really love to write. Writing is my main form of expression. I can be anyone I want to be. Anything too. lol.

But graphic design could be a back up I guess. lol. I know I suck at drawing, as much as I wish I was better.

And Lazy Days was actually one of my last ones that I think is one of my best, before I started making graphics, to try and get more requesters, since I had none. But since I started to suck towards the end, I just gave up after that. lol.

And I totally love Stuart Townsend. I love him best in LXG. And I own the complete series of Night Stalker. I had been watching it so I had to know what happened.

I watched Queen of the Damned and I liked it, mostly for the music. Interview with a Vampire I watched before that and it's the only time I've hated Brad Pitt and loved Tom Cruise. Antonia Banderas was okay in Interview.

I've read most of the books. I got stuck in the beginning of The Tale of the Body Theif and decided to take a break. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabukii

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 17:14

I never read the books. I have them, but I've never read them lol. And I liked it for Stu and Aaliyah. Everyone else could go to hell lol.

Aaliyah was a terrible Akasha! That weird walk she did irritated me.. It was just wrong on so many levels *LOL* I was sad she died though.

The ending killed me like when all the vampires were there & if you didn't read the books you wouldn't know who the hell they were supposed to be..

there is a positive thing to it though... Stuart Townsend was HOT.. *LOL*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabukii

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 17:17

The last one I read was Memnock it was AWFUL..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImAProudLemcheLover

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 17:58

OMG! THE MUSIC!!!! I was addicted to the music for so long. I had the lyrics in a binder and I would take it to school and just sing them all day lol

And I realized who they were without reading the books. They had been talking about them throughout the movie so it wasn't hard to understand. And Aaliyah's acting was bad but she looked so cool! lol Stuart was the best part of it though. He was so gorgeous. even though he had long hair and was pasty white lol (hey, he's like the Irish, vampire Ian! lol)
Back to top Go down
Erin_Lemche

PostSubject: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   Fri 22 Sep 18:01

(hey, he's like the Irish, vampire Ian! lol)

lol! totally. lol.

I love the music, cuz most of it is sung by someone from one of my fave bands or someone who I think is cool, even though they might actually be really really weird. I have the CD.

My fave song though is Before I'm Dead. That's why I had a website named that for a while. But I'm bored with it now. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't seen my blends....   

Back to top Go down

For those of you who haven't seen my blends....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kris Lemche Fan Forum :: General-
Jump to: