Le forum des fans de Kris Lemche

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Happiness :D

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ImAProudLemcheLover

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2006-09-10

PostSubject: Happiness :D   Sun 15 Oct ŗ 19:03

Isn't it the best feeling in the world when you get proof that your friends are really your real friends? I mean even if it's something really simple. Like today, my friend Chris was telling me that he was hanging out with my other friend and they always go out with all these other people to a nightclub called Necto and my friend told him that next time he wanted to go with just me and Chris. And we have a lot of friends so to be singled out when I wasn't even there is such a nice feeling. It made my whole day better because it's the first time that I know of that someone really noticed me as one of their inner circle of friends. I love Michigan!!! lol I have already made some really amazing friendships and I don't know why I was never able to have relationships like this before. I mean maybe it's because we all live together, but I don't know...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/slip_n_bleed
DantilAshford

Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Mon 16 Oct ŗ 5:09

Hehehe. That's wicked.

I'm feeling..PROUD of myself..xDD Me and PiNKiE can get complete strangers to tip over porta-potties for us. @w@
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dantilashford.buzznet.com/user/main/
Erin_Lemche

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2006-06-26

PostSubject: Happiness :D   Mon 16 Oct ŗ 14:11

I've come to realize that Ben and Sarah don't just tolerate me. They actually really like me and enjoy having me to hang out with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Mon 16 Oct ŗ 15:25

And dat ish wicked. =3 I love all of you. x3
Back to top Go down
Kabukii

Number of posts : 559
Localisation : With Zip exploring the East Wing of Riverview house at midnight....
Registration date : 2006-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Mon 16 Oct ŗ 19:43

It's very cool to have great friends I have been friends with my 2 best for 20 years.. I also have other friends I have known for longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Tue 17 Oct ŗ 17:32

I've often noticed that I occaisionally resemble a kind of plaything to some of my friends. When someone new comes along, they just hang around with them, abandoning an old toy for somethin' better. But I do have a few friends who I'm uber-close with still.
Back to top Go down
Kabukii

Localisation : With Zip exploring the East Wing of Riverview house at midnight....

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Tue 17 Oct ŗ 19:12

DantilAshford wrote:
I've often noticed that I occaisionally resemble a kind of plaything to some of my friends. When someone new comes along, they just hang around with them, abandoning an old toy for somethin' better. But I do have a few friends who I'm uber-close with still.

Yeah I have one friend like that as a result we aren't that close anymore used to be though it's sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Wed 18 Oct ŗ 14:36

Yeah, I apparantly have it with a largeeeee majority of meh friends. =/

So now I talk to Jael, Mary, Becky, Matt, and Halie.[AKA Verge or Ginger on here.]..And PiNKiE, but she dun go to meh schooleh. In addition to all of you of course.

I guess in the end my friends just found better, prettier, more interesting people to hang around with.
Back to top Go down
ImAProudLemcheLover

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Wed 18 Oct ŗ 17:16

It's not quantity, it's quality! I have two friends here that I'm super close with. I spend all day with the one every day (Loki) and then I have a bunch that aren't that close yet, but they're getting there. Then I just made a new friend Gaby and she's amazing too. The only problem is that there are so many that I don't have enough time for anything. I leave my dorm at 9:30 a.m. and get back at 3 a.m. I come back for an hour once in a while, but I basically live at loki's dorm. I love them though. there's so many really good people. Everybody go to Eastern Michigan University!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Wed 18 Oct ŗ 18:40

Indeed. =p

They like my scarf. XD "FLUFFY!!!!..Stretchy??*stretches* STRETCHY!! =D"
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Thu 19 Oct ŗ 17:52

Well. Today I recieved a major blow from my friend.

She called myself, Lauren, as in PiNKiE, Audrey, and Lauren [as in Zui, but I'm using her name here 'cause I just feel the need] sluts. For liking modeling. Insulting Audz, Zui, and me are one thing, but I have known PiNKiE since I was LITTLE. One of the EARLIEST memories I have that I don't know from pictures is meeting her at a McDonalds with some of my other friends.

Did I cry today? Yeah, I cried. So? In the end, I know now that my little plan, "Get one Tattoo representing Kris, acting, FD3 ['Cause he saved my life] and another, a cupcake, representing Audrey, Zui, PiNKiE, and Trashy Life ['Cause they saved my life too]" is a lot more valid than I thoughtz. =/
Back to top Go down
Kabukii

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Thu 19 Oct ŗ 20:54

DantilAshford wrote:
Well. Today I recieved a major blow from my friend.

She called myself, Lauren, as in PiNKiE, Audrey, and Lauren [as in Zui, but I'm using her name here 'cause I just feel the need] sluts. For liking modeling. Insulting Audz, Zui, and me are one thing, but I have known PiNKiE since I was LITTLE. One of the EARLIEST memories I have that I don't know from pictures is meeting her at a McDonalds with some of my other friends.

Did I cry today? Yeah, I cried. So? In the end, I know now that my little plan, "Get one Tattoo representing Kris, acting, FD3 ['Cause he saved my life] and another, a cupcake, representing Audrey, Zui, PiNKiE, and Trashy Life ['Cause they saved my life too]" is a lot more valid than I thoughtz. =/

Oh thats Awful B.. I'm sorry that happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Fri 20 Oct ŗ 19:16

Yeah. Thanks.

I wrote a short appology, and she did too, but I still am feeling..fairly distrustful. Oh well. You know us hookerz. =p
Back to top Go down
ImAProudLemcheLover

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Sat 21 Oct ŗ 0:01

Aww... well, I hope you guys can work everything out. It sucks getting in fights.

I just wanted to let you guys knw that I might now be a ble to get on here tomorrow night. I'm going to Farmington with Loki and I'm spending the night at his house so I don't know if I'll have internet access or not Sad

But I'm excited to go. it should be fun! his dad's this really important military guy
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Sat 21 Oct ŗ 7:43

Yeah. She appologized, but I had to say I was sorry for, apparantly talking too much about Audz and Zui and PiNKiE and modeling.

They're just teh jealous. Everyone wants to be us. x3 Whoo-hoo TrashyLifeCult. XDD NOW I'M A DOUBLE CULTIZT. =p

You have fun, kk?! I'm going mall-ing and stuff and staying the night at my friends today. x3

And this is just such an awesome Audrey Kitching Quote that I need to post it. XD

"You can take the cocktail, when you're common..But when you're rich..And have MAGIC, like MAGIC JOHNSON...You will no longer suffer from HIV....It's a total bum-out."

XD MAGIC.
Back to top Go down
Erin_Lemche

PostSubject: Happiness :D   Sat 21 Oct ŗ 9:02

Sorry if I'm a downer, but I'm not too happy at the moment.

A- my boyfriend has this picture of him and some other girl on his MySpace. Other people have said things like, "You guys would make a cute couple" or "You're so cute together" It makes me want to scream.

B- And old friend of mine, is at this forum, we both belong to. She hasn't talked to me in forever, cuz she's at college and only occassionally goes home and gets online. She posts comments on the forum to me, but she doesn't PM me or anything. And the last time we did PM, we got in a fight and she said she'd never talk to me again. If that's still true, I wish she'd stop playing nice on the boards and directing "nice" comments towards me.

C- I've started to notice just how dumb some people can be and the fact that it really starts to piss me off after a while. I hate having to explain everything to everyone. It's like, "Go get a fucking brain or kill yourself. Otherwise the world won't be a better place"

Sorry, I'm done now. Just really really pissed off and I don't know what to really do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Sat 21 Oct ŗ 10:42

Ah, rants are good. It's cool. Sorry about all the trouble. =<
Back to top Go down
ImAProudLemcheLover

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Mon 23 Oct ŗ 19:46

People can be weird sometimes. Why don't you try PMing her and ask her to tell you what she wants?
Back to top Go down
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Tue 24 Oct ŗ 5:20

Indeed. Sounds good.

And I found me a theme song. "Up Here"-Terra Naomi

Roll into your town and Iím walking around
Got some extra time think Iíll throw some money down
And you follow me around
and youíre asking for the time
Your asking what I found
think Iím gonna rob you blind

maybe itís the tattoo on my arm
that I drew while I was bored waiting tables in new york
a heart and two flowers intertwined with a vine
I can see your point, I can see your point

And up here I am who I am
And if you donít like it then fuck you, man
Iím not a thief and a whore
Please donít follow me around next time Iím shopping in your store

And up here Iím making you aware
That if you donít like me well I donít care
Iíll be exactly who I am and if you got a problem with it
Well thatís your problem, man

After Iíve paid count the money that you made
Then you go to the show like to be entertained
And I get up on the stage
Trained monkey in a cage
And itís just another day just another day

And I can see you from my place on the stage
Third row center aisle
Hot blond with you
All smiles
And you got another woman but thatís in another town
And you canít wait til this is over
Gonna lay that honey down

And your good values taught you how to behave
Who to treat kindly and who to enslave
And like all good men you still fall to the floor
When a great big rack
And a ripe round ass
Walk through that doorÖ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttukiqXnpWg
Back to top Go down
Kabukii

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Tue 24 Oct ŗ 7:28

Erin_Lemche wrote:

A- my boyfriend has this picture of him and some other girl on his MySpace. Other people have said things like, "You guys would make a cute couple" or "You're so cute together" It makes me want to scream.

B- And old friend of mine, is at this forum, we both belong to. She hasn't talked to me in forever, cuz she's at college and only occassionally goes home and gets online. She posts comments on the forum to me, but she doesn't PM me or anything. And the last time we did PM, we got in a fight and she said she'd never talk to me again. If that's still true, I wish she'd stop playing nice on the boards and directing "nice" comments towards me.

C- I've started to notice just how dumb some people can be and the fact that it really starts to piss me off after a while. I hate having to explain everything to everyone. It's like, "Go get a fucking brain or kill yourself. Otherwise the world won't be a better place"

Sorry, I'm done now. Just really really pissed off and I don't know what to really do.

So what is his relationship with this other girl?

PM her & ask her what the deal is...

Yeah I hate dumb people too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Tue 24 Oct ŗ 16:13

^ Good idea
Back to top Go down
Erin_Lemche

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Wed 25 Oct ŗ 13:35

Kabukii wrote:
Erin_Lemche wrote:

The girl is one of Jaime's best friends. They both told me that they are just friends. She even said, that she hopes everything works out for us and that we some day are married with kids.

My friend PMed me and said Hi and stuff, the next day. I played nice, cuz I didn't feel well.

I also hate how people I use to see as smart, now do stupid things, especially if the dumb things they do are to make sure they don't lose someone (like Sarah, giving Ben a BJ, so he won't leave her. WTF?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Wed 25 Oct ŗ 15:48

I see what you mean sometimes...=o
Back to top Go down
Kabukii

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Wed 25 Oct ŗ 23:54

Erin_Lemche wrote:
Kabukii wrote:
Erin_Lemche wrote:

The girl is one of Jaime's best friends. They both told me that they are just friends. She even said, that she hopes everything works out for us and that we some day are married with kids.

My friend PMed me and said Hi and stuff, the next day. I played nice, cuz I didn't feel well.

I also hate how people I use to see as smart, now do stupid things, especially if the dumb things they do are to make sure they don't lose someone (like Sarah, giving Ben a BJ, so he won't leave her. WTF?)

Ok so here's my advice about it...
If she's one of his best friends then you have nothing to worry about.. It's natural to be a little jealous but don't go overboard & don't hassle him about her.. even though he loves you.. You might lose out (I have seen this situation it always ends badly) & most of all TRUST HIM unless he has given you a reason not too. As for what the other people say don't pay any attention cos you can't control what they say so why worry so much about it? It doesn't do you any good.

About Sarah.. Did she only do it for that reason or cos she wanted to? If she did do it to keep him it is stupid but then some girls do that kind of thing cos they think they should (some know it doesn't matter what you do.. If they are going then they are going..)
I was in that situation as well when I was your age & I never did that cos I didn't bend to what other people wanted me to do & he dumped me I was upset but looking back 17 years later I knew it was the right thing to do & am glad I never did it. She will work it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   Thu 26 Oct ŗ 5:23

Couldn't have said it better. Good advice. =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happiness :D   

Back to top Go down