Le forum des fans de Kris Lemche

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Hey I miss you guys!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kabukii

Number of posts : 559
Localisation : With Zip exploring the East Wing of Riverview house at midnight....
Registration date : 2006-06-07

PostSubject: Hey I miss you guys!   Tue 27 Mar 8:39

Where ya all been!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erin_Lemche

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2006-06-26

PostSubject: Hey I miss you guys!   Thu 29 Mar 21:12

I miss you guys too. I just...it's been too quiet here.

Oh and sadly, I got bored and closed Pip & Zip Online. Kris didn't do as much as Alexz, so all my updates were Alexz related and I decided it would be easier to have an Alexz fansite, instead of a Kris fansite.

But I kept all the Kris topics on the forum. We just have a new name and new link.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quiXoticmisery

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey I miss you guys!   Thu 26 Apr 12:53

i miss ya'll too. =[
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mouthofmadness.frozen-over.net
DantilAshford

Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hey I miss you guys!   Thu 26 Apr 15:49

I was sad when P&Z closed. =[ I lost a good forum.

Well, um, me? Uh..Lesse, where HAVE I been? XDD School. Uh, random places with the HENRs....Forum-wise, I was on Snowblood Apple [Asian Extreme Cinema] a lot, now I've gotten somewhat back into the loop at the new and improved Court Records.

Ahhh, yes, the lovely Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban fandom. How I love you all so. <3 PHOENIX WRIGHT: ACE ATTORNEY: TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS FTW!!!! This September! How do you pass the time? Go play the first two. XD Or come talk to us. Hehehe.

Oh, and btw, Grindhouse=Lovely LOVELY ownage. Wray, Cherry, and Dakota rocks meh. And Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Lee..xD "WENDDDYYYYYYYY!!!!!! RADFHIJD!" 3rd favorite movie ever. First=FD3, Second=Breakfast At Tiffany's. Me and a friend, we love Audrey Hepburn. XDD

I miss you alllll!!! =[
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dantilashford.buzznet.com/user/main/
quiXoticmisery

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey I miss you guys!   Thu 26 Apr 16:51

mary elizabeth winstead was in it? i didnt know that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mouthofmadness.frozen-over.net
Kabukii

Number of posts : 559
Localisation : With Zip exploring the East Wing of Riverview house at midnight....
Registration date : 2006-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey I miss you guys!   Thu 26 Apr 19:33

Yeah I was sad as well..

I'm downloading Grindhouse as we speak *LOL* How funny.

I've been around...
Been keeping an eye on ya B... All those assholes on You Tube jeez they suck!

Forum wise been hanging at the 30 Seconds To Mars messageboard (why didn't I listen to Chelsea when she was telling me how good they were I don't know)... Going to see them on Friday & I can't wait! It's so exciting.. I'm also seeing Pink on Monday & that's really exciting as well..

Well that's me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Hey I miss you guys!   Fri 27 Apr 15:58

Yep. She's in Death Proof. =]

[RESISTING URGE TO POST SPOOILARZZZ!!!!]

DOWNLOAD IT. DOOOOO ITTTTT. XDDD Hehehe. El Wray [played by Freddy Rodriguez] was my favorite. =] Dakota was my second favorite. Freddy's now one of the latest actors I've been looking out for. Heh.

Aww. So THAT'S why I felt like I was being watched.. lol! Heheh. The HENR vids actually took off. O_O XD YAY! w00t.

XD Yay for MARS IN THIRTY SECONDS! XP [My friend made that up.] You get to see them. =[ LUCKYYYY. My friend has Jared Leto as her cell background, so whenever you use it, you must say hi and bye to Jared. XD

I've been in true Japanophile spirit as of late. [Not anywhere as bad as dearest Takkun and Miyavi, tho'. XD] I just imported a game. Osu! Tatkae! Ouendan! for DS. The original and different Jap. version of Elite Beat Agents. It's the best. x3

However, I haven't put in too much time on it tho'. I need to beat the last case of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All! It's complicated. Dx Multiple endings, dirty little secrets about my client, false leads, ugh. It's crazy. Oh, yeah, and my sidekick/assisstant/best-frien-dah! got kidnapped. By a pro assassin. And if I don't get a not guilty verdict, she kicks the bucket. Not cool. I've gotten REALLY into PW again. I'm actually on the site for the fourth game [AHHHH, why oh why wasn't there an English option in the release..?] and I'm seeing how far I can get in the demo [complete first case!!] when it's all in Japanese. XD And it's a major-ly text-driven game. XD

^WALL O TEXT.
Back to top Go down
alexzjohnsonfanforlife

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2006-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey I miss you guys!   Mon 30 Apr 11:52

hopefully were all back soon ;D get the forum back to its crazy self tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.willingtobreakmyself.piczo.com
Erin_Lemche

PostSubject: Re: Hey I miss you guys!   Mon 30 Apr 19:35

DantilAshford wrote:
I was sad when P&Z closed. =[ I lost a good forum.

Sorry. Kris disappeared. He's in hiding. Or does small things, that don't make a big enough impact.

You could still come and talk about him. I have "Co-Star Chat" section, with all our Kris topics. I know it's not the same, but it doesn't mean you have to lose a forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Hey I miss you guys!   Tue 1 May 15:21

@AlexzFan-XD Yeah. Hopefully we can campaign to get everyone back. <3 Curse the fahjah for not letting me get a Myspace to re-connect with them all..=0

@Erin-Ah. Perhaps. =[] Just not sure if I should join a forum for one section. =p I dunno. I guess life's been busy. And I've been writing. [Considering entering in a contest on Court Records. <3] And I've re-connected with CR...Even going back to the roleplays.

AND! In TOOOTALLLYY unrelated news..

I BEAT PHOENIX WRIGHT:JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!!!!! ZOMFG! =D Only tissue is that 1. Now waiting 'til September for Gyakuten Saiban 3/Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations is gonna be even worse. *crosses her fingers for no delays!*
2. I gotta keep myself outta [more] GS3/T&T spoilers and GS4 spoilers. [I WANT IT.] Already read a lot about 3, and I saw some spoilery screenshots from 4. Heh. I'm getting bad for spoiling again. XD

EDIT: Btw, Gyakuten Saiban 4 is actually where my current avi comes from.
Back to top Go down
Erin_Lemche

PostSubject: Hey I miss you guys!   Wed 2 May 18:39

Actually, it's the same forum, so you are technically a member already. Just have to log in. I found how to change the forum name. so Pip & Zip Forum doesn't exist anymore. It goes to a 404 error page now.

I sent out an email from pip.zip.online@gmail.com stating the change (but a lot of emails weren't working)

But you are still a member, and all the topics you've posted about Kris or posts you've made at there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Hey I miss you guys!   Thu 3 May 15:17

Ah, you're right!! I believe I remember getting an email, actually. O_O I'll hafta sift thru my mail, annnnd maybe I'll pop in from time to time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey I miss you guys!   

Back to top Go down

Hey I miss you guys!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kris Lemche Fan Forum :: General-
Jump to: