Le forum des fans de Kris Lemche

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Ginger Snaps Fanfic

Go down 

Should I continue?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 4 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
BloodyValentine

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-04-20

PostSubject: Ginger Snaps Fanfic   Fri 21 Apr à 14:49

CHAPTER 1: END TO A NEW BEGINNING

So this is a fanfic I wrote in script form. Takes place after Ginger Snaps and into Ginger Snaps: Unleashed.

INT. CLOSET-FITZGERALD’S HOUSE-NIGHT

BRIGITTE and SAM are in the closet preparing the monkshood. They grind up the buds and get ready for Ginger’s attack.

SAM: Hey, what do say you take this, and we blow?

BRIGITTE pauses to think about that. She shouldn’t, couldn’t leave her sister. She knew Sam meant well by it, and she trusted him. But she wasn’t willing to give up just yet.

BRIGITTE: How about no!

SAM knew that would be her answer. It was worth a shot. But still, he couldn’t let her go through with this. It would be suicide.

SAM: Then let me do it you can hardly move.

BRIGITTE: No!!

SAM: You can’t do this by yourself.

BRIGITTE couldn’t answer. She wanted her sister back. And her life. But not at the expense of losing Sam. The only one who cared and the only one she could ever care about in return.

SAM(cont.): Look, you lead her into the living room, I stick her with the monkshood, boom, we’re done.

BRIGITTE(hesitant): Alright. Be careful.

SAM simply nods as he takes the syringe and carries it with his mouth. He opens the door slightly and takes the syringe back out.

SAM: Okay, I’m going.

BRIGITTE: Wait!

SAM: What?

BRIGITTE grabs Sam’s hand with hers not aware of what she was doing.
BRIGITTE: Stay together.

SAM(unexpectingly): Right. Let’s go.

SAM pushes the closet door open with one hand and holding Brigitte’s hand with the other.

INT. LIVING ROOM-FITZGERALD’S HOUSE-NIGHT

SAM: Where the hell is she?

A silence. And then…BURRRRGGGHHH!!! Ginger crashes through the wall and tackles SAM causing BRIGITTE to let go of his hand and the syringe.

BRIGITTE(yelling): Sam!!!!!

Ginger slices through Sam’s ribs. Sam on the floor, tries to crawl to his feet. He clutches his side which is pouring with blood. He falls into unconsciousness. Ginger raises a paw, ready to finish Sam off but Brigitte grabs a knife and shoves it right through the ferocious creature. And down goes Ginger. Brigitte killed her sister. With tears streaming down her eyes, she hugs the slain beast. Just then, she hears faint noise. Breathing. It was Sam, now infected.

SAM(barely audible): Brig…Bri…

BRIGITTE(worried): Sam. Hang on. I’m going to try and move you.

BRIGITTE picks SAM up. SAM lets out a painful scream. BRIGITTE takes him to her’s and Ginger’s bedroom. She lays him down in her bed.

BRIGITTE: Stay here. I’ll find something to stop the bleeding.

SAM nods which is all he could do in his condition. Brigitte heads for the closet in their room. She out as much clothes and covered Sam’s wounds. Brigitte sits on her sister’s bed as she watches Sam sleep. A couple of hours pass, still in the same position. Sam finally opens his eyes.

SAM: Brigitte.

BRIGITTE: What is it?

SAM: I’m sorry.

Hearing those words seem to make it a lot harder for Brigitte to look at Sam. He was bleeding to death a few hours ago and still managed to think only about her. Now that her sister is gone, Sam is the only one she has left.

SAM(cont.): So where do we go from here?

BRIGITTE: Just get some rest. We’ll figure things out later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chelsea

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Snaps Fanfic   Fri 21 Apr à 15:09

Oh my God, that's great. I love how you wrote what they felt when they said something. Please, please continue! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sourgirl18
BloodyValentine

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Snaps Fanfic   Fri 21 Apr à 18:00

I'm glad you like it. Very Happy I absolutely fell in love with this movie. It just bothered me how Sam dies. Poor Sam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chelsea

Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Snaps Fanfic   Fri 21 Apr à 19:14

Sad Yeah me too, poor Sammy. But the movie is just perfect, I love it. Can't wait to hear more of your fan-fiction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sourgirl18
DantilAshford

Number of posts : 2156

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Snaps Fanfic   Fri 21 Apr à 19:52

That's wicked. Aww, I love my Sammy, and he loves meee. xD

...Omg..I'm..Like, in tears now. POOR SAAAM! He got hurted... Crying or Very sad Sad

..Give me my few minutes greiving time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dantilashford.buzznet.com/user/main/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Snaps Fanfic   

Back to top Go down

Ginger Snaps Fanfic
Page 1 of 1