Le forum des fans de Kris Lemche

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Story-thing! =D

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GanjaSinger93

Number of posts : 60
Localisation : In a dragon's belly, trying to get out while thinking of Kris Lemche
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Thu 27 Dec à 12:01

DantilAshford wrote:
xDDD!!! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! SO FUNNY!

So. I take it Ian likes caramel?

..XD Do you mind if I steal that for an ARG that I play? It's gonna be mentioned in a little Ian-profile.

Yep. Just link me to where the ARG is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DantilAshford

Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Thu 27 Dec à 19:49

Alrightie. Here. ^-^
http://www.ringscommunities.com/

And the forum itself [so much moar convienient]
http://z14.invisionfree.com/RingsCommunities/index.php?act=idx

And here, 6 posts down, page 3, is where I mentioned it.
http://z14.invisionfree.com/RingsCommunities/index.php?showtopic=1998&st=30

Now, you'll obviously notice some differences between FD3 Ian, but I did that for the sake of plotwork. Sam and Rex will also be involved in the ARG's future. WHOO, PLOTS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dantilashford.buzznet.com/user/main/
GanjaSinger93

Localisation : In a dragon's belly, trying to get out while thinking of Kris Lemche

PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Thu 27 Dec à 20:54

DantilAshford wrote:
Alrightie. Here. ^-^
http://www.ringscommunities.com/

And the forum itself [so much moar convienient]
http://z14.invisionfree.com/RingsCommunities/index.php?act=idx

And here, 6 posts down, page 3, is where I mentioned it.
http://z14.invisionfree.com/RingsCommunities/index.php?showtopic=1998&st=30

Now, you'll obviously notice some differences between FD3 Ian, but I did that for the sake of plotwork. Sam and Rex will also be involved in the ARG's future. WHOO, PLOTS.

It sounds very interesting. You'll love Chapter 3-

Split Persona: The Thirty Different Sides of Ian McKinley
Chapter 3: Caramel-Chocolate-Toffee Bars!

“Well, what are they serving bro?” Logan said to Ethan. His vocal cords tensioned.

“They’re serving caramel-chocolate-toffee bars. AKA all the sweets Ian gets hyper on. The entire world’s doomed if the other mini-Ians get their hands on that.”

Wisdom was about to get up, but a hard blow to the back of his head by Erin stopped him. “OW! Thanks, I needed that. Just keep an eye out for guys that are my size, but with different eye and hair colors.”

Of course, nobody pays attention to a three-feet-tall white-haired guy with glasses.

“Caramel… And chocolate… And toffee~ We will eat well tonight!” An Ian with yellow hair and gold eyes said to himself.

He would have started to eat the caramel-chocolate-toffee bars had people stopped passing by. That was the downfall of being a mini-Ian. He was even shorter than the real Ian.

“Hey guys, I just ordered this very powerful vacuum off e-Bay! Some guy named Luigi Mario was selling it!” Ethan said as he attached a vacuum cleaner with a long nozzle to his back with straps. “He called it the ‘Polterigust 3000’, but I think ‘Mini-Ian Sucker-Upper’ sounds better! What do you think?”

Everyone else at the table sweatdropped and Ruby spoke first. “Yeah… Very… Creative name, Ethan.”

Ethan was obvious to Ruby’s sarcasm. “Thank you!” More sweatdrops from everybody else at the table. Just than a loud belch was heard from the serving area.

“I hope that was just one of those lunch ladies, because if that was Hunger Ian we’re all doomed.” Wisdom said to himself. Logan turned to face the serving area. It was now empty. “I don’t think that was a lunch lady…”

Ethan got up. “I’m gonna investigate!” The male twin got up and ran to the serving area rather quickly. A few sucking noises were heard, than silence.

A very awkward silence passed, than Ethan came out, covered in a strange brown substance that everybody assumed what was the caramel-chocolate-toffee bars that cafeteria was selling.

“It works! It sucked up the cafeteria meatloaf!” Ethan said proudly, accidentally pressing a button that was labeled ‘DO NOT PRESS AS THIS WILL SUCK UP ANYTHING AND ANYONE UNDER FOUR FEET TALL’.

Erin, Ruby, Logan and Marcus were safe, but Wisdom was not. A powerful suction from the vacuum cleaner sucked him right into it!

“Ugh… Meatloaf… With mold on it… Is that a fly on it? GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!” Wisdom first spoke, than yelled. Everyone else sweatdropped.

“I’ll try to get you out! Just let me find the button that does it!” Ethan said, not seeing a giant button labeled ‘IF YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO PRESS THE RED BUTTON, PRESS THIS TO EMPTY POLTERIGUST 3000. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT READING LABELS, DUMBASS.’

Erin sighed at Ethan’s stupidity and pressed the button. Instantaneously, the vacuum spit out Wisdom… And the meatloaf.

“You’re cleaning that up.” Logan said to her twin.

It was the end of the day, and another problem had arisen. How could Marcus explain his missing twin? Deciding that explaining Ian would be too hard, they were to make a fake Ian to temporally take the real Ian’s place. And there was one person that looked almost exactly like Ian…

“I’m not doing it! I’m three inches shorter than him, two pant sizes bigger than him, and my eyes… They’re completely different! Besides, I can’t imitate Kris Lemche to save my life, and I look just like him!” Ethan argued his case with the rest of the group.

“He’s right, for once. Maybe…” Ruby said aloud.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“That’s your plan? Oh, come on, nobody will fall for that!” Erin laughed at Ruby’s creation. A fake Ian made out of a punching bag, a melon, two broomsticks, two poles, the clothes Ian wore today and a black wig.

“Just look at it! Mr. McKinley will flip!” Erin said, trying to hold back her giggles. Just than, Kevin passed by.

“Hey McKinley. Did you do something with your hair?” Kevin said while passing by. Erin spaced out for a moment, than spoke.

“…That was Kevin. You could put up a sign reading ‘Ian is not here’ and he still would have done that.” “You know Erin, that sounds like a good idea.”

Ruby threw the fake Ian away and made a cheap sign reading ‘Ian is not here’.

Random Pedestrian #901239321 was passing by when he got crushed by the life-sized fake Ian (Only $99,999,999 at your local retailer).

“Ruby, you’ve had some stupid ideas, but this has to be the dumbest.” Erin said to Ruby after taking a good look at the cheap ‘Ian is not here’ sign. Ruby was a little offended.

“I saw this before in a cartoon, so it’s bound to work! I’m a genius!”

Ruby, a genius? HA! This is too hilarious! Erin thought as Marcus took the cheap ‘Ian is not here sign’ home.

When Marcus got back home with the cheap ‘Ian is not here’ sign, Mr. McKinley, a blonde man in his 40’s and Ian and Marcus’ father, saw the cheap ‘Ian is not here’ sign.

Erin, Wisdom, Ruby, Logan and Ethan (Who’s head was stuck in the mouth of the Polterigust 3000) watched the scene from a window. Erin had a sly grin on her face as she spoke.

“This isn’t going to work Ruby. Even Mr. McKinley isn’t that stupid.”

“Ian, did you do something with your hair?” Mr. McKinley said to the cheap ‘Ian is not here’ sign. Marcus quickly thought of a good cover-up.

“Uh… Yeah… Logan and Ruby cut it a little bit.” “Cheating on Ashlyn, are we?” “Dad!”

Mr. McKinley was just joking around and left the room. Leaving Marcus with the cheap ‘Ian is not here’ sign.

“I can’t believe it worked.” “HA! Pay up sister!”

Erin gave Ruby a death glare but reluctantly gave the blonde girl her bet while Ruby did a little victory dance.

Ethan’s head was still stuck in the vacuum so nobody could hear him correctly. “I think he should try and catch the mini-Ians.”

Logan stared at her twin. “Why did you say that you’re going to jump into a volcano and eat a llama?”

“Let’s go get the mini-Ians.” “There are no llamas around here.” I said mini-Ians, not llamas.” “Why do you keep insisting on getting a llama?” “I SAID LET’S GET THE MINI-IANS!!” “Ohhhhhhh…”

Something hit a button labeled ‘IF YOU GET YOUR HEAD STUCK IN THE POLTERIGUST 3000, PRESS THIS BUTTON TO RELEASE YOUR HEAD. THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR NOT PAYING ATTENTION AND ACTING LIKE A MORON’.

“You can’t catch me! You’re too late!” “DAMMIT GOOFY, PRANKS ARE MISCHIEF IAN’S JOB!!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Sun 30 Dec à 15:55

xD AHAHA funny. xP LOVE the Nintendo gags in there. And "Ian is not here" sign. =p Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
GanjaSinger93

PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Sun 30 Dec à 16:24

DantilAshford wrote:
xD AHAHA funny. xP LOVE the Nintendo gags in there. And "Ian is not here" sign. =p Great stuff.

Heheh you might see a few other references (INcluding one from my favorite animated movie) in the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Mon 31 Dec à 11:47

Ah, that's cool. ^^ I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
GanjaSinger93

PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Mon 7 Jan à 18:45

DantilAshford wrote:
Ah, that's cool. ^^ I can't wait!

And just for fun, remember that Ian + Marcus + Small ledge= FUN!

(Ian and Marcus are hanging off the edge of Hyrule Temple)
Marcus: You know... This ledge isn't big enough for both of us.
Ian: I know, Marcus, and that is why I am ready to make the noble descision.
Marcus: Really Ian? You're a true-
(Ian pushes Marcus off the ledge)
Ian: Idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DantilAshford

PostSubject: Re: Story-thing! =D   Wed 9 Jan à 15:33

xD. I can picture it.

This will be brought up the next time me or a friend plays some Zelda..xD
Back to top Go down